Friday, February 1, 2013

recently finished knits

Here's what has come off of my needles lately :)


The Immie Tee - yarn: Koigu KPM in color 2128. I've had this yarn forever and this is so sweet in it. Such a quick knit, too! Very fun.


The Aidez sweater - yarn: GGH Savanna - I've had this yarn forever, as well. This fits SO perfectly. I made the smallest size of the pattern, following all of the shaping, but I took out the arm cables and the back cables because I wasn't sure if I had enough yarn. I left the cables on the front for detail. I am SO happy with how this turned out!


I finally started on the Bearclaw Blanket. It's going to be slow-going, but really beautiful. I hope to finish the first block in the next few days and I'll upload a photo. SO many ends to weave in due to all of the mitered shapes, but really a fun knit...hopefully I won't get tired of making blocks. I think because, unlike the original pattern, mine are in all different colors, it'll keep the knitting a little more interesting. We'll see!

What's on your needles?

No comments:

Post a Comment