Sunday, August 7, 2005

on a lighter note

Okay, so Brad Paisley launched this weekend! www.bradpaisley.com. It was stressful and crazy, but it's exciting to get to work on a site like that. Mr. Paisley is quite talented...he designed teh album package himself and that's what I used for the header of the site. Please check it out.

So, I've also been reading a bit about star signs this weekend and while I don't put a lot of stock in them, they are REALLY interesting and fit pretty well. My take on this is that God could have totally designed us to share similar personalities if we're born around the same time. That's the Aquarian in me talking...always open to different ideas. The realist with her head in the clouds, apparently. I guess I'm quite the oxymoron, really. It's quite entertaining though and you learn a lot about yourself. I'm totally into categorizing myself right now. As a friend of mine said, it really does make you feel better about yourself, that you're not insane or something, that you know there are other people that act and think like you do.

Anyhoo, that's the news of the weekend. Don is great and thinking about a job switch possibly. Got some painting done on the den this weekend and I started a new sweater. Just chilling out tonight after Mass and dinner at Bosco's (our Sunday ritual...we're Mug Club members and receive discounts on their fine brews). Mattie got a new toy today that she's enjoy and beginning to devour. I don't know what her deal is, but she doesn't get many toys because she winds up ingesting them. Weird. Happy Monday everyone :) Hope you had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment