Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Craft Night

So, the first installation of Craft Night was a success, although the batteries in my camera went out, so I have no proof :) For our first night though, we decided to do embroidery. We found really cool patterns at sublimestitching.com. Everyone should check it out. They have updated patterns in various themes. They come in iron-on transfers that you can put on many different items, like pillow cases, tea towels, baby bibs, etc. There are some funky patterns on the site. We ordered the Tatoos, Flowers, Western, and Mexican patterns. Mary did a lovely flower on a towel and so did Anna. I did a couple of cherries and a banner reading "Buenas suenos" on a pillow case. I'll provide pictures on Flickr once I finish and once I get some batteries. So, stay tuned for those and stay tuned for the next Craft Night! We might do knitted flowers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment