Hello! It's a sunny day in Portland (I know, in March!) I started the morning with my prenatal yoga class, which is pretty much life-saving at this point, and ended the afternoon with 2 sewing projects for the nursery.
First, I made a changing pad cover, following this tutorial. It was super quick and worked pretty well. The corners aren't perfectly matched to my changing pad, but I am in love with the fabric and it really helps complete the room. I was so tired of looking at a naked changing pad!
Next up, I made a Boppy cover, following the instructions here. To me, this looked easiest for inserting the zipper, though I did end up with very small gaps on the ends of the zipper...oh well, not really noticeable. I used the sweet fawn fabric on the front and a coordinating mustard yellow print on the back.
All of the fabrics are from Hawthorne Threads website. They are SO lovely! I had trouble finding any covers I liked in the stores and though I love supporting Etsy artists, it sure added up ordering custom covers, so I'm happy I took the time to make my own. I know I will need a LOT more changing pad covers, but at least the room looks cute for now :)