Thursday, February 2, 2012

a few daily outfits

I have great aspirations to do daily outfit photos, or at least photos when I have spent time thinking about my outfit (ok, so that IS most days). I often forget to photograph, but here are a few somewhat recent daily outfit pictures. Mostly I do this to help me remember outfit combinations that I like! Then, when I'm in a rush or feel uninspired I can go to one of these previous outfits and bam, instant success :) The last photo is of a sweater I knitted this fall.







Do you have trouble choosing outfits? I also keep my favorite catalogs in the closet for quick reference, like Madewell's amazing catalogs. They are giant and lovely and beautiful. I saved this page...check out all of the great outfit combos!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment