Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pinky's scarf and the Titans


Pinky's scarf
Originally uploaded by elletrain
So I finally knit something for Pinky! I finished his scarf on Sunday just in time for the Titans game. We got lucky and received free tickets from his boss. We are 3-0, Pinky and I are, for at home wins that we've gone to. I think we're really turning this team around :) Ha.

Brent and Amanda joined us for the game and Amanda brought her hat I made her for Christmas last year. She looks so lovely in it! We had a fun time and saw the Titans to another win.

This week is filled with finishing Christmas shopping, wrapping lots of gifts, keeping track of which are done, which are wrapped, which stay in Nashville and which go to Arkansas. Whew. I didn't think so before, but I really do have a large family and lots of people to buy/make for. That's ok though...I love giving gifts!!!


We're off to my grandmother's house in East Arkansas this Saturday and then on to my home, Bentonville, on Sunday for a whole week! I love getting to go home for more than a few days. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. I may be checking in throughout the next week or so, but if not, Happy Happy!!!

xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Love the scarf AND hat! You are such a talented knitter.

    ReplyDelete