Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another outfit, playing with iPhone apps, and Asheville


Another outfit
Originally uploaded by elletrain
I bought the Pic Grunger iPhone app last week. It's pretty fun. Here are a couple of pics I've used it on. I think it's hilarious I was standing on the bathtub for a bit of a change of scenery. I'm SO excited about the cool weather lately because I am the queen of wearing layers. It's hard to wear many layers when it's 90 degrees with the humidity at 80%. It's been so beautiful here for the past couple of days though!

I also booked our hotel today for our 1 year anniversary trip to Asheville, NC. Yay! Pinky and I will have been together a year at the end of October. It feels like we've known each other forever already :) He is precious and I'm so excited to visit a lovely mountain town with him in the fall. I've always heard such great things about Asheville and can't believe this will be my first time to visit. I know there are a couple of great yarn shops and of course we'll see the Biltmore. Woohoo! I can't wait to go hang out there.

Have a lovely one my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment