Thursday, January 26, 2006

iTunes stats

Following Jane's lead: (this is only half my iTunes though b/c this is my work computer)

How many total songs?
1832 songs, equal to 4.22 days or 7.42 GB.

Sort by song title - first and last?
First: (I Can't Help You) I'm Falling Too - Skeeter Davis
Last: “Zak and Sara” - Ben Folds

Sort by time - shortest and longest?
Shortest: “Pull In Town” (0:04) - Napoleon Dynamite Soundtrack
Longest: “The Ricky Gervais Podcast” (40:42) - Ricky Gervais (PLEASE subscribe to this podcast if you haven't already)

Sort by Album - first and last?
First: _Vapor - by my friend Doli
Last: X&Y - Coldplay

Sort by Artist - first and last?
First: Air
Last: Will Kimbrough

Top five played songs?
Hell Yes - Beck
Doubting Thomas - Nickel Creek
Northern Sky - Stephanie Dosen
Let Go - Frou Frou
Such Great Heights - Postal Service

Find the following words. How many songs show up?
Sex: 6
Death: 14
Love: 75
You: 187
Home: 46
Boy: 54
Girl: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment