Friday, May 1, 2015

On the needles

Omg. 3 posts in one day. I'm excited to get back to blogging a bit. It does seem I blog more when I have the knitting bug and after a bit of a knitting slump, I think I've got it again. Here's what's in my queue and on the needles now...oh, and just off of the needles!

I finally finished Sienna's 'baby' bonnet. Doh. I started this in 2013. Oh well, at least it fits my sweet little gal still.








Knitting Binic precious sweater patter for Sienna. I'm using Rowan Felted Tweed DK in a lovely lilac color. This yarn is the best in the world and I wonder why I don't always knit with it?

I have so many unfinished projects (a couple of sweaters included) but I REALLY want to start these two next. I have stash yarn to use, so it's cool, right?





They are both fabulous. I love the clever eyelet shaping on the first and the garter back of the second. I can't wait. I have some lovely heathered purple Cascade 220 that I think I'll use on the Daelyn and then some griege Madeline Tosh I'll use on the Holly.

I feel much better now that I have the itch to knit again ;) Hope you are knitting some fabulous projects right now, too! TGIF.



No comments:

Post a Comment