Thursday, July 30, 2009

New flowery skirt


New flowery skirt
Originally uploaded by elletrain
This is one of my Goodwill finds from the other day. I have to say I love the slightly over-the-top print. I'm definitely into prints these days. Think I'll wear this on the flight to Arkansas today.

I still need to pack my carry-on bag. I of course take a knitting project in the bag and usually take a couple of magazines. This time I'm lucky enough to take 2 brand new knitting magazines I just got in the mail. I'm also taking the laptop, a light sweater, a snack, my glasses, a couple of books - Dead Until Dark and The Yarn Harlot - and a shawl I knit that I don't want to risk getting lost in the checked luggage.

What do you take in your carry-on?

4 comments:

  1. oooh have a good flight!
    i always take twizzlers and sparkling water
    HUGE SUNGLASSES
    and my ipod with a harry potter audio book on it.
    then wear a hoodie and tuck the earphones
    up your back and when the stewardesses
    tell you to turn it off. dont.

    have fun! and i think i see your rents walking by!
    ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks deary for commenting :) Twizzlers are now being added to my carry-on for the ride home...and a Harry Potter audio book is a lovely idea! Don't run over my parents when you forget which side of the road to drive on...ahahaha!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. impossible! i just drive where there
    is paving! which is eVERYWHERRREEE!!!
    ahH HAAAAHA AHA A :D
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...well, you must have just missed them b/c I picked them up at the airport last night...whew!! xoxoxoxxoxoxo be careful out there!!!

    ReplyDelete