Sunday, February 19, 2006

week of music...GREAT music

Recapping the week's music line-up:

WED newfound love for a band called Supergrass. My bro was in town and wanted to go. Saw them at City Hall and they rocked my face off.

THURS my lovely angel-voiced friend Stephanie Dosen played at Caffeine. She and Priscilla and Billy were awesome as usual.

FRI Got to attend the Opry at the Ryman thanks to Priscilla. AMAZING. All I have to say is Elvis Costello + Emmy Lou Harris+"Love Hurts" = teary-eyed Laura. It was incredible and I'm SO glad I got to attend Elvis' first appearance at the Opry.

SAT Thanks to connections at Mercy Lounge and my lovely friend Jane :) Andy, Kim and I got to see the Features. They also rocked our faces off and the opening band How I Became the Bomb were totally fun.

I am such a lucky chica lately getting to see all of this incredible music. How lucky are we to live in the Music City. Count your blessings kids. That's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment