Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Update on Red Ribbon Fox Design site



Hi all! I wanted to share the updates I made today on my business site, www.redribbonfox.com. I added some invitations, thank you notes, programs, and save the date cards that I have designed. I'm ramping up the wedding business, so if you know of anyone needing wedding design, send them my way! I do custom designs and can do anything that needs to be printed on paper for your wedding.

This is a wedding program I designed for Hunter & Terrah. We used real frames to display their silhouettes. It added a really neat touch!

I also work with some spectacular gals who do wedding decor/coordination (Jessica at Love Bird Style) and amazing floral design (Jasmin at Artisan Flowers). We have collaborated to create Lace*Paper*Flowers, a wedding cooperative where we come together to ensure a consistent theme throughout your wedding. We did a lovely photo shoot in November themed "Apple of My Eye." We worked with Souder Photography to create a really nice display of all of our work. Our shoot has been featured on both Style Me Pretty and The Ebury Collection wedding blogs. Here are a few examples from that shoot.




It's fun working with other spectacularly creative people to get amazing results! I hope our business continues to grow so we can do more and more fun stuff like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment