Wednesday, October 14, 2009

my new glasses


my new glasses
Originally uploaded by elletrain
So, I am a bad blogger lately. I've had lots of web design lately...good and bad. But I won't go on and on about that. I finally got my new glasses and I'm so excited. I love them! They are taking a bit to get used to b/c they are twice as big as my last pair :)

I got a lovely relaxing facial today and I cannot tell you what a treat that was. I never get those, but my friend Meghan at Spahh Nashville is a wonderful aesthetician that started her own practice this year. She works magic and I only wish I could've done an hour session instead of 30 minutes. It was just what I needed. Please check out her services and book something soon! I got a Rich Herb Clay mask that is awesome and good for fall, for removing all that summer harshness your skin went through.

Well, that is all for this post, but I hope everyone is having a lovely week. I do have to say I'm ready for the weekend...it's been a stressful week. Sometimes working for yourself isn't all it's cracked up to be, but I still wouldn't change it for the world.

Be happy...eat something with pumpkin in it.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment